Anytime Restoration is your go-to water restoration business, fire and mold remediation for Apple Valley MN. Our emergency restoration services are immediately available, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week–including holidays.
In the land of 10,000 lakes, residents of Apple Valley are bound to experience water damage. From a burst pipe flooding the basement, to rain pouring inside from the roof –Anytime Restoration has extensive experience in emergency water restoration. We have our Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) for commercial restoration and cleaning. We follow the regulation of the IICRC S500 Water Damage Guide to effectively and quickly remove moisture from your property.
Water damage in Apple Valley happens quickly, with floors, baseboards and upholstery absorbing the majority of it inside the first hour. Within the first 24 hours, water damage can break apart drywall, delaminate carpet, and even tarnish metal surfaces. If your Apple Valley home has suffered water damage, here are seven steps of how we’ll help you!
- Contact us: Give us a call as soon as the water is discovered, we’ll dispatch your name, phone #, location and a description of the issue to our mitigation managers. Once they have your information, they’ll call you back and set up a time to begin remediation.
- Assessment: Our mitigation team will assess your situation, and plan the next steps necessary for repair.
- Water removal: Our Anytime Restoration team of professionals will remove any water from the area, and put down an antimicrobial solution to prevent mold and mildew.
- Home contents are moved, cleaned, and dried: We will take great care to move your personal possessions (such as furniture) to allow thorough mitigation. Our facility also offers our customers cleaning and drying of their personal items.
- Drying: Our industrial fans will begin drying your home, and the process is usually completed in 3-5 days. We monitor the moisture content daily, and ensure that the water-damaged surfaces are dry and dehumidified to prevent mold.
- Cleaning and sanitizing: After the water and moisture content is eliminated, we will ensure that water-damaged surfaces are cleaned and sanitized to prevent mold and mildew growth. We also work to remove odors from damaged areas.
- Restoration: After the water-damaged areas are dried, cleaned and sanitized, we offer restoration services to bring your
In the last decade, a multitude of fires have partially or completely burned down several Apple Valley properties and homes. If your home has been damaged from a fire, you can count on Anytime Restoration to support you through the restoration process. Fires not only cause physical damage, but they impact residents emotionally. You can count on Anytime Restoration to handle your Apple Valley fire restoration situation with care and diligence.
At Anytime Restoration, our team is thoroughly trained in Master Fire and Smoke Restorer, Fire and Smoke Restoration Technician (FSRT), Health & Safety Technician (HST), and countless other certifications. Anytime Restoration also specializes in commercial fire damage restoration for your workplace or business.
In the case of fire damage, you need immediate care to prevent further destruction. Fire emergencies don’t wait for business hours, that’s why we offer 24/7 and holiday emergency services. You can count on us, Anytime.
Water damage also brings another problem: mold. At Anytime Restoration, we’re experts at both residential and commercial mold remediation and repair in Apple Valley, MN. We also specialize in black mold remediation, a dangerous type of mold that can cause serious respiratory issues if untreated. When you choose Anytime Restoration for mold remediation, we develop a customized plan for your situation to repair and remediate your home or business. Here are several proactive steps we take in our mold remediation process:
- Inspection and Mold Damage Assessment
- Mold Containment
- Air Filtration
- Cleaning Belongings
- Full Restoration
When you choose Anytime Restoration, you choose certified Mold Removal Specialists (MRS), Applied Microbial Remediation Technicians (AMRT), and Odor Control Technicians (OCT). Whether mold is hiding underneath your carpet from water damage, or all the way inside your Apple Valley home HVAC unit–you can trust that Anytime Restoration will find it and restore your home to a better condition.
Contact Us Today
Don’t let water damage compromise the safety and integrity of your property. When disaster strikes, turn to the experts at Anytime Restoration of Apple Valley. Contact us today for swift, efficient, and comprehensive water damage restoration services you can trust. Your satisfaction is our priority, and we’re here to help you every step of the way.