Understanding Black Mold

Black Mold

Being publicized as one of the most dangerous mold types on the planet, Black Mold specializes in releasing spores that help feed on organic material such as drywall and carpet. If these spores are inhaled, it could cause extremely serious problems with an individual’s respiratory system. If your home is affected by Black Mold, stay out of the contaminated area by not touching or disturbing the mold and contact Anytime. These are the most important steps to take to make sure you receive the greatest amount of safety. Now all types of mold in your home should be treated with caution and is dangerous, but Black Mold is mysterious on it’s own.

How Can I Tell If It’s Black Mold?

It doesn’t matter if it’s Black Mold or any other kind of mold, it could still cause bodily harm to you, as well as any living things that might be in or around the area. Instead of trying to establish the type of mold by yourself, just know that all mold is dangerous and to call one of our qualified professionals that can access the infected area to begin the removal process from your home or business. In these situations, it is always better to be cautious.

How Does Mold Grow In An Area?

In the growth of mold in your home or business, there are many factors that play into effect but the biggest contributor by a landslide is water. As little as 48 hours, mold can start to form as soon as water makes contact with your property. Knowledge is one of the strongest assets that you can have to fight these types of dangers. Some facts to know about mold that will assist you into fighting it in the future are;

Being everywhere, mold are microscopic specs floating into the air while attaching themselves to any organic materials as it travels through windows, doors, or HVAC systems while also even getting into your home from your clothes or pets!

Being exposed to water helps mold grow a lot quicker into colonies producing toxins that are harmful to humans and animals. With this process of mold, it is essentially why water needs to be removed before anything else can be achieved or the mold will return.

Trust your nose! Mold has a very strong, rotten odor that could lead you to possible problem areas.

Make sure to always keep your indoor humidity level well below 45 percent as anything above that percentage supports mold growth.